2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get well soon Andre.

Hopefully its ankle and not leg - my worry is the mental strain Coleman is a tough fella but will it affect Andre more?

Not a time for self pity really and I truly wish Gomes the best of luck in his recovery but I can’t recall a club having as many major injuries like this consistently over the last 5 years it’s ridiculously cruel.

I think the red may be rescinded. Unless I’ve seen it wrong, it was just a terrible accident.
Yeah I don't think Son did anything just curious how he broke it because replays obviously didn't show the breaking and I missed it.

Anyone with medical knowledge on the injury? When the foot is sideways like that, what is the problem? Tibia, fracture, ligaments etc

Devastated for him. That'll be the whole of 2020 on the treatment table probably. No one at fault.

Disaster for us. Again. Of course. Another key player, another leg break.

100% a red

Attachments

• 73B02FAD-4AE3-4EE0-8205-BA4FFB040CD0.png
    73B02FAD-4AE3-4EE0-8205-BA4FFB040CD0.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 262
Son deliberately fouls him after getting outmuscled by andre a minute earlier then skinned again, but its a nothing foul and one weve all done when our bloods risen a little. Can't imagine how he will be feeling after that, he'll be devastated.

Good luck to Andre Gomes who will be badly missed

Anyone with medical knowledge on the injury? When the foot is sideways like that, what is the problem? Tibia, fracture, ligaments etc

...I’m not medic, but from the reaction I’d think compound double break, unless it’s a broken ankle. I’m sure it’ll be reported soon, but you have to think his season is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.