2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should unveil him in the Real Madrid style. 60 people packed into goodison, a couple of photographers and that.

Then force him to do some cringey keep ups and listen to the thunderous moment both of his ACL's snap when he tries one of them leg over the ball keep ups that keeps him out for a good 18 months.

Should have the fifa entrance when you open up a gold pack ...

Don't follow players much on social media but I had a look at his Twitter earlier; what's his thing with League of Legends...does he sponsor a team or something?

He invested into G2 Esports when he was at Barca as part of a group and he's been the face because he's a footy player and not a money man.

He seems properly into it, mind. Usually at events when he has the chance.

Gomes was fantastic at Valencia. He wasn’t even bad at Barca, he just struggled with the fans not being happy that he’s not xavi or iniesta. He’ll come in having already had chance to adapt to the league, knowing the set up here and being happier in himself. He’ll be a great signing.

Class at Valencia with some marauding runs...Barca i think he was pretty poor to be honest, just not their type of player.

....£25m is an absolute steal for a footballer of his quality in this market. Perspective, we probably paid more for Bolasie, Klaassen and Tosun a while ago.

I dont think players fees' should be a matter of perspective when comparing to disgraceful business...

I think it would be better to compare his fee to someone of a similar skillset.

If we signed a below average player for £25mil it would still be considered positive in terms of perspective compared to some of our dross!!

His agent was in Milan yesterday and Florida today.

Whose?

I can confidently say that Palencia is possibly at best worth about half that amount and I think this chap is just posting from other media reports.

Where's the lad who found his house in Lake Como when you need him?

Sigurdsson's getting married there and I need to know if Gomes will attend.

Come on the Stalkers, stalk your magic.

Andre Gomes has a house in Lake Como and Iceland is getting married, in his house?

Status
Not open for further replies.