2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there any truth to the surfacing rumours regarding Gomez injured his ankle tendons after receiving a terrible shock off his phone charger? This all sounds so 'Everton that' that you'd have to think the rumours are true.
That'll be him out for the season...

Is there any truth to the surfacing rumours regarding Gomez injured his ankle tendons after receiving a terrible shock off his phone charger? This all sounds so 'Everton that' that you'd have to think the rumours are true.
That'll be him out for the season...
No but I did hear that he burnt his tongue on some cheese on toast and is out for the season.

No but I did hear that he burnt his tongue on some cheese on toast and is out for the season.
I am always careful eating hot melted cheese. On more than one occasion I've burned the roof of my mouth if I gobble it down too quickly. So, I don't harbour ill-will toward Dulwich if this is what's happened to him. One thing for sure; it's been a bad week for the poor lad...electrocuted, broken ankle and 3rd degree gob burns...Everton that.

I am always careful eating hot melted cheese. On more than one occasion I've burned the roof of my mouth if I gobble it down too quickly. So, I don't harbour ill-will toward Dulwich if this is what's happened to him. One thing for sure; it's been a bad week for the poor lad...electrocuted, broken ankle and 3rd degree gob burns...Everton that.

3rd degree burns once off a maccy d's apple pie... lets hope gomes hasn't got an apple pie fetish too..

3rd degree burns once off a maccy d's apple pie... lets hope gomes hasn't got an apple pie fetish too..
yes, a maccy d apple pie has got me as well. Meat pies can be deadly too. When you think about it, there are potential burn inducing perils all about us. No wonder poor Gomes (or Dulwich as I call him) is in intensive care with 3rd degree burns covering his entire body.

yes, a maccy d apple pie has got me as well. Meat pies can be deadly too. When you think about it, there are potential burn inducing perils all about us. No wonder poor Gomes (or Dulwich as I call him) is in intensive care with 3rd degree burns covering his entire body.

I blame that professional footballer grade deap heat for this.

get well soon dulhich

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.