2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the reveal video now. 8pm tomorrow night it cuts to the sun setting over Lake Como with Marcel, Dave and Andre enjoying a glass of Chianti on a Mersey ferry that Farhad has had shipped in. They throw in the shirt reveal in with Mrs Gomes making an appearance.

As with any good Everton signing I’ve narrowed Andre’s pool down to one of about 5! His Instagram story shows him facing the town of Bellagio which sticks out a peninsular on Lake Como!
View attachment 59496View attachment 59497View attachment 59498View attachment 59495View attachment 59494
Nearly beats the Live flight Tracker this,Good Work lol ;)

Looking forward to the reveal video now. 8pm tomorrow night it cuts to the sun setting over Lake Como with Marcel, Dave and Andre enjoying a glass of Chianti on a Mersey ferry that Farhad has had shipped in. They throw in the shirt reveal in with Mrs Gomes making an appearance.

As with any good Everton signing I’ve narrowed Andre’s pool down to one of about 5! His Instagram story shows him facing the town of Bellagio which sticks out a peninsular on Lake Como!
View attachment 59496View attachment 59497View attachment 59498View attachment 59495View attachment 59494
Christ .....bloody Italians after him now.
Wooing him by a sexy lake in Italy.

Get him back to Crosby marina.....he'll see sense.

Christ .....bloody Italians after him now.
Wooing him by a sexy lake in Italy.

Get him back to Crosby marina.....he'll see sense.
Don’t worry I commented on his Instagram that it was a half decent view but couldn’t compare with the view of Birkenhead over the Royal Blue Mersey from the Liver building so it’s all good. That will stop any temptation to sign for one of the Milan clubs

source.gif

View attachment 59485

View attachment 59483View attachment 59482View attachment 59486
Nice job soldier

When you search twitter for his name, the number of West Ham fans convinced he’ll sign for them is unreal...

Fair few of them debating whether he’s good enough for them too.

Special breed that lot

Yes that is just unbelievable. They (fan sites) keep making news thinking Gomes will sign for them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.