2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely think his shooting from the edge of the box has improved recently. If he can add a handful of goals to his game, that'll help take him to the next level.

Will be surprised if he doesn't join permanently at this stage to be honest. Only question is the fee

I'm still irked at him for not scoring that goal against the RS
‘Irked’ is a sadly underused phrase nowadays, as is vexed. my old Geography teacher used to glare at me when I was being a gobble, and say in a very threatening voice “continue to vex me lad, see who ends up worse off”. He would also tell me often that my inability to grasp the basics differences between a Karst and a riverine landscape “irked my very soul”. It was a better standard of mental abuse back then, nowadays a teacher would just tell me to “pipe down porky”

‘Irked’ is a sadly underused phrase nowadays, as is vexed. my old Geography teacher used to glare at me when I was being a gobble, and say in a very threatening voice “continue to vex me lad, see who ends up worse off”. He would also tell me often that my inability to grasp the basics differences between a Karst and a riverine landscape “irked my very soul”. It was a better standard of mental abuse back then, nowadays a teacher would just tell me to “pipe down porky”

m6CTyTv.png

Smirked

Status
Not open for further replies.