Votes: 109 44.7%
  • Below 10th

Votes: 106 43.4%
  • Pineapple on Pizza

Votes: 16 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

If we bring in a quality RB & RW then Top 10 most likely - somewhere between 7th-10th.

Failure to strengthen the starting 11 then probably 11th-12th.

Its weird as the board have backed every manager since Moshiri came in so they'll certainly make allowances if we do finish outside the top half should the money not be there.

Take out the usual suspects, the two Manchester clubs, Chelsea and the RS and the remainder have question marks as to how they will perform. I think even with the current squad fifth is up for grabs but lots of ifs and buts

Think we'll finish 10th or above, which is fine for me this season. Just like any new manager, Råfa Benitez needs time and a few windows to bring in who he requires and get them playing the way he wants.

Oddly enough I feel far more optimistic and looking forward more to this season now than I was when Carlo Ancelotti was still here. I genuinely believe that we have the right man at the helm to help get this small-minded club of ours competing with the big boys. COYB!

NEA league wise,8th,10th,12th,14th,hoping for some green shoots, maybe two/three youngsters breaking through, but mainly just giz a Cup lads,pleaaaaaassssseeeee ;) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.