2023/24 Amadou Onana

Barcelona have said they will enter negotiations with us if we drop our £51 mil valuation.

Our valuation should be £75 + this is another reason why the clowns in charge haven't a clue how to run a business, Brighton would be wanting £80 mil upwards.

The club really does need new ownership and fast, the Kenwright crew need kicking into touch and a complete overhaul needed

Barcelona have said they will enter negotiations with us if we drop our £51 mil valuation.

Our valuation should be £75 + this is another reason why the clowns in charge haven't a clue how to run a business, Brighton would be wanting £80 mil upwards.

The club really does need new ownership and fast, the Kenwright crew need kicking into touch and a complete overhaul needed

Who's still at Everton from this crew?

Mélissa Onana (Sister and agent of Amadou Onana) was keen to emphasise that she has no influence on the decisions her brother makes despite advising him. She said:

We could have left this winter, but we once again sat down and asked the question of whether it’s the right time and if the player is ready. My job is to put opportunities on the table. In the end, he’s the one who makes the choice because it’s his life and his career. I put the opportunities on the table and he said ‘No, I want to stay at Everton and I want to continue to fight’.”

Mélissa Onana (Sister and agent of Amadou Onana) was keen to emphasise that she has no influence on the decisions her brother makes despite advising him. She said:

We could have left this winter, but we once again sat down and asked the question of whether it’s the right time and if the player is ready. My job is to put opportunities on the table. In the end, he’s the one who makes the choice because it’s his life and his career. I put the opportunities on the table and he said ‘No, I want to stay at Everton and I want to continue to fight’.”
Think it has been best for him to stay here is getting game time and is in a big league. He should wait for the right move i am sure he will attrwct big club is talent in him and he has been showing alot more this season. But still has frw things to correct finishijg the season here could help him massively then look to move in the summer.