2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only real negative thing that stood out for me was I'm surprised at how often someone out jumps him for a header. Guess it's similar to Crouch that they are massively tall but not great jumping? Lad was a boss tho today.

Ok I’ve refrained from assessing our window or any of our new lads until I’ve seen them.. we’ve been disappointed too many times by getting excited by purely what it looked like on paper..

But I’m going to say it’s hard not to now get excited by the kid… his interviews were mature, thoughtful when he arrived.. sure his size is imposing.. but man the kid can play. He’s no slow slouch either! Somehow he has me thinking Fellaini a little at the moment but potentially a higher ceiling… him alone almost makes the summer a success now..

Wow mate. Wouldn't want you as a scout............clueless

It's a game of opinions lad. I think he's great but he's young and clearly a long way from perfect. The great players in his position had/have an ability to make the ball stick. He hasn't got it yet but that's fine - long way to go

It's a game of opinions lad. I think he's great but he's young and clearly a long way from perfect. The great players in his position had/have an ability to make the ball stick. He hasn't got it yet but that's fine - long way to go
Perfect??? No one is perfect. Name a midfielder and we can name a mistake per game they have made. Onana so far has made a massive impression...mistakes included

Status
Not open for further replies.