2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting alot of praise after Belgiums 3-0 win over Sweden (Lukaku hat trick).

Some ratings put him as 2nd best on the pitch behind Lukaku.

46 passes 87% pass accuracy 1 key pass 3/3 accurate long balls
2/2 successful dribbles
1 tackle 1 interception
3 clearances 1 blocked shot
5/5 aerial duels won 11/14 of all duels won

Getting alot of praise after Belgiums 3-0 win over Sweden (Lukaku hat trick).

Some ratings put him as 2nd best on the pitch behind Lukaku.

46 passes 87% pass accuracy 1 key pass 3/3 accurate long balls
2/2 successful dribbles
1 tackle 1 interception
3 clearances 1 blocked shot
5/5 aerial duels won 11/14 of all duels won
You forgot to mention:

6 fist pumps
4 'pat the badges'
8 'gee up the crowds'

Baller

Would love him to stay and develop, build a team with him in it but think he’ll go in the summer. What would a reasonable mark up be after one (mixed) season - could we get £50mil for him?

Should be around the Lukaku fee.
Would love it if we could get anything close to that for him but might be a bit rich considerably he’s only 1 pretty inconsistent season in the prem. there’s lots of potential but with Lukaku they were buying peak 24/5 year old. You’re making me greedy, ok, I’ll take £60mil

Would love it if we could get anything close to that for him but might be a bit rich considerably he’s only 1 pretty inconsistent season in the prem. there’s lots of potential but with Lukaku they were buying peak 24/5 year old. You’re making me greedy, ok, I’ll take £60mil

Lukaku was of course a few years back now and fees have increased.

They would be buying potential, but look how much Chelsea have thrown around on potential.

He has comparable stats and a similar profile to Moises Caicedo, though behind him on experience and development.
Arsenal put in £70m bid for him in January so that's a decent benchmark if the club were considering selling.

Thats the name I quoted as well. As you say, Arsenal offered £70mil and Brighton rejected it -- apparently asking £80mil.

Hes also extended his contract now.

Didnt Chelsea throw a £50mil offer for Lavia at Southampton last summer? That was very soon after his move from Man City.

Just shows how much the fees are increasing especially now after Enzo Fernandez went to Chelsea...

We actually need an attacking midfielder and a defensive midfielder wont be far behind that requirement.

No surprise he perhaps has a better game in a better team, and with the pressure off as well.

Top talent, I think he'll come out of this season much stronger.

A defensive midfielder or any midfielder having 1 tackle and 2 dribbles in a game to me is abysmal.

They are the players you rely on to get the ball, work hard and make things happen. 2 dribbles in 90 mins isn’t making things happen.
Aye that's true, he should be flying into pointless tackles against thin air, spot on.

KDB with 0 tackles and 2 dribbles himself, clearly crap and didn't make things happen.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.