Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know who this lad is

Don't watch the French league and didn't catch any of Lille's games in Europe last season

If he comes in though then I'll give him my full support

I just hope we've cleared all of this with the League in regards to FFP

To be fair, Barcelona are getting away with murder in regards to their transfer policy so maybe it's easier to get around these FFP rules than we think provided you clear it all in advance and the league indulges you?

I don't think we are having to run every deal past the league like some suggested mate.

I'm pretty sure the Richy sale and a lot of wages leaving the club satisfied them we where working on reducing costs in terms of P&S.

Remember also that come the end of the season we have another raft of high earning players who'll leave, not including reducing costs by getting shut of some like Gomes/Gbanim etc.

Having the guarantee of 25m coming in with Kean going Juve at seasons end will also offset a huge amount

The Nature Boy doesn’t want to be a negative or anything, but doesn’t this one feel a bit too good to be true?

Then again, so did the ‘92 rumble…

Like I said earlier Naitch, I don't even know who this lad is

However, Lille sound a decent outfit so he can't be that bad if he's getting minutes for them

For that reason, I'm open minded

I'm not sure how we're going to afford it though. Did you sell a couple of Hall of Fame rings in order to fund it?

Can’t get my head round people who’ve spent the whole summer banging on about getting midfielders in suddenly deciding we don’t need them anymore because of one injury. Nothing has changed, we needed to address the midfield and the attack and we still do.

I know virtually nothing about this lad but on paper it’s exactly the type of signing we need to be making. It would also make the signing of gueye make much more sense. Those two and a decent striker and this starts to look like much more like the window I was hoping for.
There was a poll done here or somewhere else on what area we needed to improve most . Midfield was top by a fine margin. We have currently the same midfield as last season but now its not a big concern to some. Baffling

I don't think we are having to run every deal past the league like some suggested mate.

I'm pretty sure the Richy sale and a lot of wages leaving the club satisfied them we where working on reducing costs in terms of P&S.

Remember also that come the end of the season we have another raft of high earning players who'll leave, not including reducing costs by getting shut of some like Gomes/Gbanim etc.

Having the guarantee of 25m coming in with Kean going Juve at seasons end will also offset a huge amount

I would think we'd have to have some kind of regular contact with them mate, even if it isn't being done on a signing by signing basis

Status
Not open for further replies.