Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
…yep, real mobility, pace & power. it’s the powers of recovery I liked, a few instances where he gets back to dispossess an attacker. We have too many midfielder who are out of the game when the ball goes past them.

Him and Gueye and it transforms us from being very immobile, slow, not reactive, to one that can hunt in packs, turn over possession quickly and help get us up the pitch quicker.

Suddenly the engine that Doucoure has might end up being useful if we decide to play a 3.

Reports that we have matched west ham with the transfer fee. But we have offered higher wages, £67k a week, which is why we are favourites. I guess the ball is in West Ham’s court now, if they up their offer to the player.

Just when I thought I was out…they pull me back in.

I have no idea how we get this done and still afford Gana and a striker, but I don’t care, it’s the first bit of real excitement we’ve had in ages.

Because I'd guess we have more room than certain people believed we did mate. But in terms of doing deals appearing totally broke isn't the worst thing either ;)

Reports that we have matched west ham with the transfer fee. But we have offered higher wages, £67k a week, which is why we are favourites. I guess the ball is in West Ham’s court now, if they up their offer to the player.

I would have thought it's as much about game time for the lad. He will have ambitions to play for better sides than either us or West Ham in future, and he needs to pay to fulfil that ambition.

It's Rice and Soucek versus our midfield. Not really much of a comparison. Still not convinced we get this deal done all the same. I don't see why it would be priority right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.