Am I bitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate that the RS call us bitter just because every time they win, or we remember their historic success, or we see any referee appointed to their game, or a South American horse falling over theatrically on a field somewhere, or we think of racism, we just happen to get a little angry and our insides becomes moistened with acidic juices and our skin turns into a yellowish rind and we become sort of oval and sold individually or sometimes in little bags of six that always end up going off in the fridge because who needs six, right?

Hate that.

The number of reds who have told me I'm bitter because I don't want them to win the league is really starting to get on my tits. I've tried to explain that I don't want them to win it because they're our local rivals and it's nothing to do with bitterness but they genuinely aren't having it.

Is it bitter though? Would they really be supporting us if the roles were reversed, like so many of them are claiming?

Just so what I do.

Tell them you are bitter....and you are proud to be bitter.

And if they ask you why you are bitter mention Emlyn Hughes outside St. George's Hall....mention Clive Thomas....most of all tell them you are bitter over Heysel.

Then just smile at them and change the subject.

My Birthday is in April and on my 18th in 1998 a few RS got me an Everton shirt with relegated 98 on the back. Thats how they 'support' their neighbours. I hate them I don't want them to win the toss never mind the league!

My Birthday is in April and on my 18th in 1998 a few RS got me an Everton shirt with relegated 98 on the back. Thats how they 'support' their neighbours. I hate them I don't want them to win the toss never mind the league!
remember the coffin??

Who's bitter? Who's obsessed?

I hate them. As you should do your rivals, but when our rivals also happen to be the most arrogant, deluded whoppers in football and get bummed constantly by the media, how can you not be "bitter" towards them. Then there is Luis Suarez. I've never seen a cheat like him in football.

remember the coffin??

Who's bitter? Who's obsessed?
Let them get on with what ever self obsession they have and just think how great this season has been under Roberto. We are going to finish higher than expected with what can only be described as a tremendous record. Not long until we get one of them silver pot things to put in the cupboard :)

I don't particularly want them to win the league, but if they do, well so be it.

What I find odd is people actively wanting Everton to get beat at the weekend. That doesn't sit quite right with me but you look at it your way.

That's just my way of looking at it.

People criticise them for wanting to get beat by Blackburn in '95, then in the same breath suggest we do the same against Man City, while we still have to obtain one more point for Europe.

I don't particularly want them to win the league, but if they do, well so be it.

What I find odd is people actively wanting Everton to get beat at the weekend. That doesn't sit quite right with me but you look at it your way.

Im with you mate, while I understand the premise it should be about us and the best we can be.

I know its a big if but football is a mad game sometimes- if Arsenal win tonight its 4 points difference, if they lose and draw their last two games and we win both ours we could still get that 4th spot.

I want to see another Michael Thomas moment if I'm honest, that was tremendous. I will always remember Steve McMahon giving it " One minute to go "

Hahahaha
That moment was pure comedy gold. The only other time I've laughed so much at football was when San Marino scored against England after 8 seconds.

Rearrange these words.

Flag. Bucharest. Kop. The. Steua. On.

This! As bitter as you could possibly get! Bitterness is not necessarily synonymous with jealousy. That banner was the most bitter and classless banner I have ever seen at a football match. However it wasn't quite as bitter as the Munich Disaster Celebration Concerts which they hold:

For those of us who live here (in Liverpool ) I think a majority aren't to assed if city do us. I'd take it all day long if it means city or Chelsea win the league and not them flag waving glory hunting pricks I hope they win [Poor language removed] all the arrogant [Poor language removed]

People criticise them for wanting to get beat by Blackburn in '95, then in the same breath suggest we do the same against Man City, while we still have to obtain one more point for Europe.

I still want a win on Saturday. Would secure Europa for us and open up the tiniest of cracks for one last shot at Champions League.

But hey, if we lose, we still have a very good shot at Europa and one more game to seal it against a Hull that will be distracted by dreams of FA Cup glory.

What the reds do doesn't really matter much to me since I'm not on Merseyside and wouldn't have to deal with it. Would suck for you lot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.