Am I a real fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow or support, makes no odds to me, honestly couldn't give a [sorry, bad language] who is a bigger fan or not. As long as you don't like red then you're one of us.

Id say most blues I know definitely leave the match angry/ annoyed when we lose especially if players have not lived up to their ability. Good thing is we have our new style under roberto so most weekends arent ruined! in terms of the kit being bought or worn that 100% does not define any evertonian. Make a trip to the old lady though when its rocking theres nowhere better!

I chose to support Everton after attending a few games with my mate and loving the atmosphere, the feel of the place everything. Attending the 2-2 draw against Spurs when Howard saved the penalty turned me. I was a Liverpool fan at the time but not really. Growing up watching them on television every week isn't supporting the club but when you are born into it you have no choice. Most of my family took it well and derby day can get a bit fiesty but it is all in good humour. Currently on my fourth season ticket, over 50 away games and going on a European tour next season. Even though it's only been four years it feels like I've always supported Everton. The passion of the club, the history, Goodison Park, the unique feel of the club. Sometimes I don't feel like a real fan but it just took me a bit longer to realise I was chosen because I was born into a Liverpool supporting family. And I'll tell you one thing, there is only one team my kids will be supporting and that's Everton. I need someone to back me up in the family arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.