Votes: 31 27.9%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 38 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcus

Player Valuation: £15m
Players have made comments on BBC web page about not being able to hide in training etc....

As SA has stats on their running capacity & distance during matches & training & also their passing & completed passes too....it means there is no argument if a player is not performing as Sa has the details in black & white.

This is good management & the players seem to be responding to the managers ways, they are shown their stats after every match & can see for themselves their performances...Tom Davies has been seeking advice on how to improve his performances recently & scores a goal on his return it all seems very positive to me....

What are your thoughts...

I look at it this way....

If I was playing in the premier league today then I would certainly want my statistics available to me....

It shows distance ran during the game or training so it would clearly show who is not putting in a shift for the team....

it makes you wander if the players have worked out how to 'up' their own stats during games..

sprints must be an important stat.. I bet players are sprinting to get balls that are out of play and sprinting around whilst players are on the deck injured etc etc making them look more hard working than they actually are

Players have made comments on BBC web page about not being able to hide in training etc....

As SA has stats on their running capacity & distance during matches & training & also their passing & completed passes too....it means there is no argument if a player is not performing as Sa has the details in black & white.

This is good management & the players seem to be responding to the managers ways, they are shown their stats after every match & can see for themselves their performances...Tom Davies has been seeking advice on how to improve his performances recently & scores a goal on his return it all seems very positive to me....

What are your thoughts...
Thanks for including cheese on toast as a poll option ;)

It's a useful tool, personally if I have been called lazy after only running x miles in a game, I would want to see that rise each game if I was working on it, or if I had been working hard on my passing I would hope to see my pass stats go up.

It's not something you can say Gueye is better than Walcott because he does x amount of tackles but used in context can be a useful addition to any managers and players armoury as both an analysis and a motivational tool... probably... Wtf do I know?

Status
Not open for further replies.