Allardyce axed after Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance, althoughwhere not that far off from the relegation zone, where in no real danger of being relegated, club wont waste the money getting rid and then facing the indignity again of not being able to hire anyone, he may go in the summer, if the club can attract a champions league level manager, but don't think they'll give him the chop if only the likes of Silva is avaliabe.

If this were to happen no manager in their right mind would ever come here. "Welcome to Everton; please observe the Sword of Damocles dangling over your head."

If this were to happen no manager in their right mind would ever come here. "Welcome to Everton; please observe the Sword of Damocles dangling over your head."
Or... lots of managers would come here. Massive pay off for a few months of work.

Kind of like how the Leeds job was under that Italian owner. Nobody in football/the media took it seriously if you were sacked from that job. In the end it was like “Leeds, yeah, why not? Probably get sacked after a while but Leeds are mental so it’s ok”

Although I don’t want our club to become any more of a laughing stock.

I’m not a fan of BFS but there is no way he is getting the bullet before the end of the season.

He was brought in to ensure PL survival and that’s what he will probably do.

If he’s going to be sacked do it now.
Give the new man time to get a signing or two in.
Would be Everton to sack a manager on transfer deadline day.
Mind you would be Everton to not have a new man in place, but I do hear Pulis is twiddling his thumbs. :):)

As much as I hate the fact that this man is in charge of our club, if we hire him beginning of Dec let him spend £47m and fire him the beginning of Feb then our new owner really does have s**t for brains
Or endless money somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.