2021/22 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it bizarre some people dont rate Allan.

Its a bit like Barry in a way...how would he do in a 2 playing for this team --, about as well as he did against Germany for England.

Allan needs players around him and to work within a pressing style wheres hes off the leash.

In a similar fashion to Digne, hes being leashed and left isolated against players which exposes his weaknesses.

If we are going to continue playing with 2 in midfield he along with every midfielder bar Doucoure and Onyango need to be sold.
It's his ability on the ball that winds me up most about him, in that it's virtually non-existent.

Also think he often looks lost in certain games, especially when we only have him and one other CM on the pitch.

another one who’s going to fall victim of the spiteful dictator rafatollah

2AE7FE1A-4B68-464B-959F-D47ABF1783F8.jpeg

Yeah and the initial scans were feared to be that bad mate.

Look, I can't stand that account, but they definitely get info. It's very annoying. It must be a club sponsor who has an in with someone there.

Mad how accounts like that and Han’s Tours only seem to get bad injury news info and literally nothing else. Never leaked anything remotely positive from the club ever.

Mad how accounts like that and Han’s Tours only seem to get bad injury news info and literally nothing else. Never leaked anything remotely positive from the club ever.
Bobble does a bit. What annoys me is he's basically the club spokesperson and that fans have to rely on an account named after a friggin hat for communication. Sums it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.