2020/21 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allan is the same as James really. We need to manage his work load. I'm hoping Gbamin can finally shake his injury jinx next year and we can rotate the 2 particularly if we have European football. He will be more effective once Doucoure is back and hopefully that will be against Villa.

Is right, Al...I wasn't dreaming.

He can do more than defend, I've seen flashes of it here and at Napoli, we just don't ask him to at this point in time. I hope we can let him loose, further up the pitch, before his legs won't let him. We don't need anything crazy, just some good 10-20 yard bursts to put the opp on the back foot.

Baller.

Doucoure Allan Davies that should be our midfield 3 in the remaining games. They can all do a bit of a mix and match job so whoever gets on the ball will know there is cover behind. Allan is a 6 in my opinion but his on ball abilities should not be underestimated.

Mentioned it in the match thread, but it's scary how many times opposition players take the ball past him. Second most dribbled past player in the league and not gonna get any quicker at this stage in his career.

Hardly the biggest issue with he squad but still a concern.

Mentioned it in the match thread, but it's scary how many times opposition players take the ball past him. Second most dribbled past player in the league and not gonna get any quicker at this stage in his career.

Hardly the biggest issue with he squad but still a concern.
Worryingly, a few times he’s just stopped dead after he’s been skinned. I expect him to at least try and run and get the ball back.

Status
Not open for further replies.