2020/21 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is like a tazmanian devil chasing players and snapping at the heels. Great team performance with Dacoure, James and Allan basically knitting that team together. Cannot say any player had a bad game yesterday. I was mesmerised yesterday watching us playing some beautiful football yet having steel. Spurs could have scored a couple and we could have scored even more. We made Spurs look average by competing and dominating midfield. If we continue to gell and play like that then I believe a few top 6 sides will have 'so called bad games' against us.

But Hojberg is 25 lads hahahaha actually shocked at how bad Hojberg is, no wonder I never noticed him for Saints. If our first team can stay relatively fit, we will have a good season, I'm sure of it.

He is like a tazmanian devil chasing players and snapping at the heels. Great team performance with Dacoure, James and Allan basically knitting that team together. Cannot say any player had a bad game yesterday. I was mesmerised yesterday watching us playing some beautiful football yet having steel. Spurs could have scored a couple and we could have scored even more. We made Spurs look average by competing and dominating midfield. If we continue to gell and play like that then I believe a few top 6 sides will have 'so called bad games' against us.
Hard to believe they played like that after less than a week together. They can only get better surely

Hard to believe they played like that after less than a week together. They can only get better surely
I was in awe of how we where playing yet in the back of my mind I was still expecting it to all fall apart in the latter stages (Everton this, moment) but thankfully it didn't happen and we stayed strong and in shape all match. Great that the new lads basically got 90 mins under there belt. I thought James would have been subbed at around 60 mins considering the time he has been with us and lack of games previously

I really like this fella. He disrupts the opposition's flow. I hope his combative style doesn't make him susceptible to injury. Because who would come in for him if that ever occurred? I don't want to see Sigurdsson or Davies anymore - even if it's just for a few games.

Trying to not get too excited after just one game but this guy is an absolute assassin. He'll need to have Doucouré around him though to make him up for his shortcomings.

Best part of his game is he sneaks in to win the ball and just shields the ball until he can find a man, done it a few times yesterday, really impressed. Gonna be very good this lad

Status
Not open for further replies.