2020/21 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he should start tonight, even if it's just getting an hour under his belt.

Get about their midfield with him, Davies and Doucoure. Crowd Ward-Prowse out and look to hit them quickly, no safe passing - need people who run with the ball.

Can always then bring on Gomes/Sigurdsson later in the game.

I think he needs to.

We've badly missed someone who does all the running in midfield against these lower teams at home. Doucouré gets a little more freedom too, which should help our creativity.

Genuinely think today we need him more, so can play him tonight and against Chelsea for me. Give him a break for WBA.

Look how long it took to replace lukaku.
I say keep him forever. The rate he’s scoring it’d take loads of money to replace his goals anyway.
He has replaced Lukaku to a degree, but imo he’s still along way of being as good as Lukaku. But he’s scoring so for a striker thats the most important thing. Is DCL good enough of a striker to get us into the champions league regular, I’m not so sure but time will tell. But if still sell for 100 million, not that it would be offered anyway.

He has replaced Lukaku to a degree, but imo he’s still along way of being as good as Lukaku. But he’s scoring so for a striker thats the most important thing. Is DCL good enough of a striker to get us into the champions league regular, I’m not so sure but time will tell. But if still sell for 100 million, not that it would be offered anyway.
It’s hard to say he isn’t good enough as a CL regular. His minutes per goal this season is better than everyone other than Salah.

I don’t think this is a flash in the pan. I think he’s a 20 goal a season striker who is just going to get better and better.

I think long term he is 100% a top striker.

It’s hard to say he isn’t good enough as a CL regular. His minutes per goal this season is better than everyone other than Salah.

I don’t think this is a flash in the pan. I think he’s a 20 goal a season striker who is just going to get better and better.

I think long term he is 100% a top striker.
This is spot on, in addition to this, his work rate and hold up play is excellent and the team really struggles to get out when he isn’t on the field

Just seen that on xPTS table that with him in our team we were top 6 but since losing him we are 18th on xPTS, think that is kinda interesting but then also just seen that Brighton would be third on xPTS ahaha
Im not surprised about Brighton they create some amount of chances, if they had a finisher in that team they would have a bagfull

Just seen that on xPTS table that with him in our team we were top 6 but since losing him we are 18th on xPTS, think that is kinda interesting but then also just seen that Brighton would be third on xPTS ahaha
We should be 13th based on that xPTS overall. We'll finish the season over achieving by about 14pts which puts us in and around 61-63pts unless we take a dramatic turn of form either way. Could be good enough for 5th or 6th but we'll miss top 4 based on that. Hopefully with Allan back and assuming he stays fit we can get closer to 70 pts or over. Its there for the taking.

I'd give him 60-65 tonight and then maybe another 30 off the bench against West Brom then all being well get 75 minutes against Chelsea and maybe full game against Burnley.

Looking forward to see him play again but like others have said maintaining his fitness is massive for the rest of our season, hopefully see him start either tonight or thursday.

Think an Allan - Davies - Doucoure midfield has got energy and aggression across the board and will allow us to really press teams and force them into mistakes. The type of midfield that will perform even better with a packed, rowdy Goodison getting behind every tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.