Confirmed Signing Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference Allan is going to make in this team is unbelievable. To go from Davies and the coward to a midfielder who has a bit of ability about him. Imagine how great it will be the first time he wins the ball back and plays it forward , how refreshing it will be
the key for me is the impact the new signings will have on the rest of the team.
The likes of Gomes, Bernard etc I think will be much better with better players around them.

I think we’ve been less than the sum of our parts for a couple of seasons because we’ve had this huge problem in the most important part of the pitch.

The biggest thing for me is how much better defensively we’ll be with a proper midfield. How much more cohesive we’ll eventually be as a team.

We need to give it time. It’s not going to click immediately. But in time.

He took off from Rome earlier on but he keeps changing his mind
1599037974086.png

Bar Ronaldo i would say every purchase is a gamble to any club with no guarantees but i do agree that I'm more exited too about this one. I will admit to not knowing too much about Allan but i find our midfield so painful to watch that this gives us a glimmer of hope. A man who already knows what Carlo wants & demands from a player & soon hopefully we will have two of them. Surely there is a point where the money spent actually starts to pay off.
this is blob on and can work the other way, a largely unimpressive history can be the perfect fit for a team at that time in the teams development and make everyone else click, those old enough to remember Pete Reid came with a horrible injury in his not too distant past from Bolton Wanderers but was a major catalyst in our 80s success. Allan, is the man who can get the other flair players able to do their stuff, Richi and James hopefully will be the ones to benefit. Nothing ventured nothing gained. UTFT, KAGS

the key for me is the impact the new signings will have on the rest of the team.
The likes of Gomes, Bernard etc I think will be much better with better players around them.

I think we’ve been less than the sum of our parts for a couple of seasons because we’ve had this huge problem in the most important part of the pitch.

The biggest thing for me is how much better defensively we’ll be with a proper midfield. How much more cohesive we’ll eventually be as a team.

We need to give it time. It’s not going to click immediately. But in time.
It raises the level of performance from them.

I'm not expecting Davies etc to suddenly become far better players alongside the likes of Allan but seeing him doing his job well means Davies or siggurdson coasting will stand out a lot more. Behind the scenes then that won't be acceptable.

this is blob on and can work the other way, a largely unimpressive history can be the perfect fit for a team at that time in the teams development and make everyone else click, those old enough to remember Pete Reid came with a horrible injury in his not too distant past from Bolton Wanderers but was a major catalyst in our 80s success. Allan, is the man who can get the other flair players able to do their stuff, Richi and James hopefully will be the ones to benefit. Nothing ventured nothing gained. UTFT, KAGS
Dacource-bracewell
Allan- reidy
James- Tricky
It's ok to dream isn't it;);)

Ancelotti changed to 4-4-2 at Napoli but I'd prefer him to adopt this midfield with us as I think we have/will have similar players to pull it off:

He thrived in the much-analysed 4-3-3 system under Sarri - sitting on the right-hand side of a midfield three that included the deep-lying Jorginho (Gomes) and more attack-minded Marek Hamsik (Doucoure) - becoming the scuttling warrior who was snappy in the tackle and energetic in the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.