Confirmed Signing Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say I have seen too much of Allan, but if he is as good as some folk here make out, Gattuso should be finding a way of accomodating him in the Napoli side, and they are seemingly making a huge mistake in selling him.

I know its a merry-go-round and the proceeds would allow them sign another priority elsewhere, but I hope for Allan's sake that he hits the ground running sharpish if he signs here.

ye as fans will be calling him everything.....

I see we’ve all got excited again, is that source actually reputable?

If so happy days, he’s the first signing I wanted out of those mentioned and is a huuuuge upgrade on what we’ve got!

He's class and would love us to sign him, but we desperately need a midfielder capable of scoring goals too. Hoping he's the first of about 20 new signings.

Yeah, i just don't think we'll look for that, we'll look at a DM if we can offload a delph or siggurdsson imo. But this is why we need another attacker, playing a 4-3-3 would be good and who knows, maybe if we keep siggurdsson he can go back to the previous year and start providing double figures in goals again.

Almost certain not to happen, but i just can't see us getting in a goal scoring midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.