Confirmed Signing Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thing about that video isnt the goals or the flicks, or even the brilliant pass here and there.

It's the fact he isnt scared of driving with the ball at players, even if he gets it, drives 5-10 yards and plays a simple pass, he pushes their players back and creates space. It's a fantastic atttribute. Looks like he has a lot steel about him and would give us a presence in midfield.
He looks very Besic

Watching his video reminded me when Martinez use to call certain players a “thinker” this fella looks so smart with the ball and quick to make a decisions compared to the absolute ponderous dead heads we have now.

What we don’t have right now is clever players on the ball who can get us up the pitch.

Supposedly weve offered €30mil and napoli are open to sell.
I have no idea whether he is any good or not .....I leave that to the football hipsters on here ..... but one thing is certain Carlo needs to bring in his own players asap.

Judging by the vid we’d also need another player to mop up all the blind alleys he goes down and fancy turns on the edge of the box. We’d have to play him further forward, but definitely improves the mid

Status
Not open for further replies.