Confirmed Signing Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have hundreds of people on here every day and NONE of you work at the airport?!
Ha Ha
My son has just been (he lives in Newton) so as he was leaving I told him the story of the flight tracking and reported medical etc.
I jokingly said "check out Pall Mall as you pass on your way home for any signs of Allan"
I wasn't expecting his reply - "Oh That's where my ex wife works" :cheers: I had no idea :blush:

Ha Ha
My son has just been (he lives in Newton) so as he was leaving I told him the story of the flight tracking and reported medical etc.
I jokingly said "check out Pall Mall as you pass on your way home for any signs of Allan"
I wasn't expecting his reply - "Oh That's where my ex wife works" :cheers: I had no idea :blush:

Can you ask them to get back together please so we can get scoops.

Simples. We tracked every single plane flying in the sky and posted them on here, one of them had to be right and then took a few photos of people with cameras near hospital entrances. Jobs a gooden. ;)
I had E55P on watch since 9 - riveting viewing. Bit of a wobble when the driver started doing donuts around the Mersey though

• Haha
Reactions: Lob

Status
Not open for further replies.