2023/24 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been knee sliding around work after hearing about the fee. £22m for this waster with 10 months left on his contract is great.
Yes, i think 22 million is a good outcome. We are learning...
Do we put the money towards increasing the offer on Gnoto or is that a dead duck. If its a dead duck whos the replacement?

Fantastic to get that amount of money back for him. One of but not the worst signing of the Brands era. Good luck to him but no sad loss.

Lmaoooo Alex Iwobi crap for Nigeria? says the mug who doesn't know Alex has a pretty decent stat for Nigeria. Maybe you should do a bit more research than spew ignorance!

Alex is the reason why your rubbish club isn't swimming in the relegation pool right now after his goal saved you lots against Newcastle.

If he was rubbish for Arsenal, then how did Arsenal's marquee signing Nicholas Pepe who was a replacement for Iwobi turn out then? football logic doesn't work with your myopia mate.

Glad Alex has gone to a more stable/better club anyway, let's see how your flops fare any better 😂😂😂

I mean the irony. Couldnt me more thick as sh!t if you tried.

Lmaoooo Alex Iwobi crap for Nigeria? says the mug who doesn't know Alex has a pretty decent stat for Nigeria. Maybe you should do a bit more research than spew ignorance!

Alex is the reason why your rubbish club isn't swimming in the relegation pool right now after his goal saved you lots against Newcastle.

If he was rubbish for Arsenal, then how did Arsenal's marquee signing Nicholas Pepe who was a replacement for Iwobi turn out then? football logic doesn't work with your myopia mate.

Glad Alex has gone to a more stable/better club anyway, let's see how your flops fare any better 😂😂😂

Educate yourself, you clown.

Honestly can't believe this is actually happening, and at that price.
Starting to worry it's gonna come back to haunt us now..

Iwobi was ok, no more than that. To get £22 mill for him in the last year of his contract whilst he is injured, must be close to being a criminal offence. If this turns out to be correct it will be a decent day for us 22mill for Iwobi, 7.5 for Tom Cannon and 3 mill from the Nkounkou sale as our sellon fee. Whether we get to spend any of it is a different matter.

I'll be honest - in an ideal world I wouldn't have sold him this summer if we could help it.

Given the circumstances though (last year on a deal he doesn't want to renew) it's a decent fee.

Why are you on this forum? Be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.