2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goat your teammates telling you every game "Jesus Goat, you're all over the show" may not have been the compliment you took it as
I played 1 season.

We lost every game, bar the game I had to go in goal and we drew 4-4, I retired that Summer at the age of 16.

Another game I was man marking some lad, I reckon he was like Usian Bolts white cousin or something, he was rapid, he scored 6 goals, all my mates from school were watching on the touchline, that was a tough week.

I just wish his first instinct wasn’t always to look for someone to pass to. He should try for goal much, much more than he does.

Quite enjoyed this. King Wobz.

1665316557930.png

1665316778915.png

He played 2 or 3 games there.

He was awful for years, it had nothing to do with his position on the pitch, this idea that pro footballers cant adapt to different roles is utterly laughable.

I played all over the pitch.
Yeah he is not even remotely the same guy. An attitude change can go a long way. In prior years he second guessed everything he did regardless of the position he played and didn’t show nearly the same aggression he does now off the ball to win it back. Boy became a man

Status
Not open for further replies.