2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missing in the 1st half. Better in the second. I do think a more attacking style suits him better. Maybe there is a useful squad member in there somewhere. Benitez still has a big job to do in getting him playing at the standard we need week in week out.

I thought for a minute Iwobi was doing really well following runners on Coleman.

But if you watch again he is marking space and letting them run past him.

It could be those were his instructions but it seemed pretty poor positioning to me.

Did bring something to the table today though with workrate and a level of end product weve not seen before.

Hopefully someone makes an offer for him.

I thought for a minute Iwobi was doing really well following runners on Coleman.

It could be those were his instructions but it seemed pretty poor positioning to me.

Did bring something to the table today though with workrate and a level of end product weve not seen before.

Have a day off FFS

He did some good things today, defensively more so than going forwards, at times. But he is really not at premier League level for me, too many wrong decisions.

O Zat HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.