2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always forget that Jay Jay Okocha is his uncle. Now there was a player, I'm sure the Iwobi fanatics will now bombard me with stats to show that Okocha was crap and didn't play half as many progressive passes as Iwobi but I'd love a player like Jay Jay. My brother in law is a Bolton fan (he can't help it, he's from Bolton) and they love him over there.

I always forget that Jay Jay Okocha is his uncle. Now there was a player, I'm sure the Iwobi fanatics will now bombard me with stats to show that Okocha was crap and didn't play half as many progressive passes as Iwobi but I'd love a player like Jay Jay. My brother in law is a Bolton fan (he can't help it, he's from Bolton) and they love him over there.
So good they named him twice

Or was that Eric djemba djemba

Iwobi has just been subbed after about 75mins,not done to much, had one decent chance right after HT, were his 1st time right footed shot was right into keepers chest from the edge of the box

For some reason I did not expect Iwobi to sound like that... :eek: :D

Would defo have had Jay Jay here, but not sure if he had the work-rate or consistency to satisfy our fanbase!

Do we reckon there's any chance he'll be sold this summer? Replacing him and Bernard with some competent wide players who make an incredible difference to the team. Just can't see us suckering any club into a permanent deal without taking a massive loss.

Do we reckon there's any chance he'll be sold this summer? Replacing him and Bernard with some competent wide players who make an incredible difference to the team. Just can't see us suckering any club into a permanent deal without taking a massive loss.
Well he’s only 25 in may apparently only on 50k a week, I say only ha ha. But that’s not a fortune in today’s world. Eze at palace is on more. Obviously this is from google so who knows the true figures.

And as the kids say his book value this summer is about 17mil. I doubt we get that, but maybe 12 to 15

I don't think we'd get rid but he'll be or should be upgraded.

If we get Europe, he'll help in the Europa. If not, he'll be squad filler.

He's not on big wages and he's young-ish. Just really up to him if he's ok with reduced game time.

If someone comes in for him though.... different ball game.

Status
Not open for further replies.