2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The test itself only takes a couple of hours, most of the delay is ferrying about samples. There's certainly no reason for a private test like this one will certainly be taking any longer than 24 hours.
Yeah it wont take that long, but it certainly wont be an instant test.

The story above suggests he will take a test when he gets to Lagos, I assume hes elsewhere currently.

Sometimes I wish our attitude to players was a bit different and more friendly and fun - in a way like the King Oumar Niasse approach - to players who are rubbish or don't seem to be trying. But when it gets personal about stuff like Covid or appearances, I feel like we're as bad as the fans we love to hate from other teams. At Everton, I feel like people are either brilliant or binned off, but I wouldn't mind having a more humorous approach to our useless players and maybe an attitude that stays away from personality, appearance and health. Of course we can't restrict or help ourselves criticising players and reviewing them - what's the point of football after all? - but I wish somehow we were different, in that everyone - all players - are welcomed and part of the blue family, and we don't actually take our criticism to personal or abusive levels. E.g. Iwobi - is not playing well at all, we don't understand why we signed him, and nobody knows his best position, but can we keep it to football criticism only?

Don’t want anyone to get covid but he’s absolutely hopeless and one less waster to get selected against palace.

worse signing than niasse for me with the fee and return taken into account

Alex Iwobi has tested negative for Covid-19 ahead of Nigeria’s Afcon qualifier against Lesotho after his initial test returned positive before the Super Eagles faced Squirrels of Benin in Port Novo.

Status
Not open for further replies.