2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't the only bad one by a long stretch
Who said he was?

That's always the line trotted out to defend the clown "but they all played badly" as if that somehow justifies his disgraceful performances.

Everyone played poorly but he was the worst by a country mile, hence him being hauled off at half time.

Who said he was?

That's always the line trotted out to defend the clown "but they all played badly" as if that somehow justifies his disgraceful performances.

Everyone played poorly but he was the worst by a country mile, hence him being hauled off at half time.
Personally thought Digne and Allan were well worse. But he was bad too. I just don't get why he won't move central and vary it a bit.

Hasnt got a football brain unfortunately, does a bit of skill , bounds about a bit and gives the ball to the opposition 2 out of 3 times, and seems totally devoid of any aggression.
Not for me , dont want to see him starting.

He wasn't the only bad one by a long stretch but he just can't keep trying to hug the touchline like he does sometimes. And it's frustrating because the time or two he came central he was ok but then he's back to hugging the touchline.

Not for me. He was awful. The lad can't control a ball, deceptively slow, has zero football brain.

There was a reason he was first to come off. Constantly lost the ball, made bad choices.

Belongs at a Burnley or somewhere. This hasn't changed since he signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.