2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely incredible the number of posters who seem to know with absolute certainly a player earns.

Journalists don't know much more on the topic so it's pretty pointless quoting them/linking articles to back up your speculation.

It's been pretty decent knowledge that he earns about 60-70k a week with us tbf

Not wages. Not allowed anymore due to news story posted earlier. All the addons do.

It's why they pay accountants a lot of money.

If any footballers or anyone making more money than sense is paying the correct tax they're supposed to, then they need better accountants.

It's why they pay accountants a lot of money.

If any footballers or anyone making more money than sense is paying the correct tax they're supposed to, then they need better accountants.

Not on wages for playing. They simply can't. It's core wage, same as you and me on any wage slip.

That's why image rights are such a huge factor as they're taxed at a lesser rate.

Everton pay Iwobi around 100k a week. He takes home just over 50k after Income Tax and NI.

Not on wages for playing. They simply can't. It's core wage, same as you and me on any wage slip.

That's why image rights are such a huge factor as they're taxed at a lesser rate.

Everton pay Iwobi around 100k a week. He takes home just over 50k after Income Tax and NI.

Not doubting that. But I also don't believe whatever is down as being paid is not related to what they've paid in tax.

And I'm refusing we're paying that Sunday League player £100k a week lol

Not doubting that. But I also don't believe whatever is down as being paid is not related to what they've paid in tax.

And I'm refusing we're paying that Sunday League player £100k a week lol

That's what it comes down to eh? Just disbelief at the signing.

He was on £70k a week at Arsenal, he didn't take a pay cut off the back of a £30m transfer. It really is scarcely believable but it's Everton.

£70k a week at Arsenal.

I understand your confusion because of just how terrible he is, to the point these figures are scarcely believable, but yeah... Alex Iwobi, despite all evidence suggesting he can barely play football at all, earns this type of money.

Amazing really....Arsenal offered him 70k a week hoping his potential would justify it ....then realised he was nowhere near worth that, and tried to get rid......then we came along and offered them 34 Million for a player expensively warming their bench.....and also offered him a massive pay rise....

Reckless, stupid spending....a transfer ban would probably be the best thing that could ever happen to us, save us from ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.