2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that you have put your faith and backing behind a lad who just isn't cutting it. Don't even know what more to say about him other than a move back down south would probably be to the benefit of both us and him.
Change of manager.

That's a joke. But he's not being set up for success. Not that his success his to be out first at all, but that is where we are. He's set up to fail weekly and does.

The facts are he's not a right winger. I'm not saying he played well! I'm saying he might not play poorly if used different.

It's not like he's being asked to play a different sport though. Ben Godfrey has played full back a bit and puts a shift in, still looks decent.

Whereas this total waste of space every week looks like he's just seen a football for the first time.

He's crap. Just outright crap. He was crap at Arsenal and he's even worse here. It was an atrocious buy, and you're flogging a dead horse with defending him.

Tonight has to have been the beginning of the end, just hope we find a club stupid enough to give us something back for him. Just one awful, awful player.

His lack of quality is one thing but it’s how gutless he is that’s the worst, doesn’t look arsed. Should give up football and do his youtubes full time

I think he already has.
Hate to say it but he is the worst example i see. A mind numbingly average player with the trappings he quite simply doesnt warrant. I can still picture him and his agent the day he signed pissing themselves laughing on the drive back to london.

Status
Not open for further replies.