2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's never going to work when he's positioned out there. I think that's obvious but not to Carlo. Yanking him off like it's his fault is getting old.

It's never going to work when he's positioned out there. I think that's obvious but not to Carlo. Yanking him off like it's his fault is getting old.

He could at least have a go though, it's not like he's been shunted to centre half. This is a position he's played in all his career.

Whatever Coleman lacks in quality he showed where a bit of drive and determination can get you within 30 seconds.

He could at least have a go though, it's not like he's been shunted to centre half. This is a position he's played in all his career.

Whatever Coleman lacks in quality he showed where a bit of drive and determination can get you within 30 seconds.
It's not and he is

He can’t play anywhere - because he is a TERRIBLE footballer.
Play James at right back, and he’ll look like a fish out of water but he will still look like a good footballer.
Iwobi never ever will.
There was a game this season where James was pinned wide like Iwobi is every week and he was woeful. I think Saints away.

Status
Not open for further replies.