2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're gonna use him in any position in a premier league starting 11 think twice and then drop him
I'm not really trying to get into again, but our midfield is so bad and he's genuinely decent at moving the ball forward so we should be considering him, but we won't so who cares.

I'm not really trying to get into again, but our midfield is so bad and he's genuinely decent at moving the ball forward so we should be considering him, but we won't so who cares.

Can't get my head around why we'd even consider playing him in midfield.

He probably wouldn't have the first clue how to play the position and his skill set doesn't lend itself to the role at all.

Balloons one over from 12 yards and you see that clueless look on his face similar to when Lee Westwood misses a 5 ft putt.

We've got so many players that simply aren't good enough and I genuinely don't think we'll be able to shift them unless it was a loan.

Iwobi
Delph
Gomes
Gylfi
Tosun

We'd be hard pressed to collect any kind of worthwhile fee for any of the above.

Can't imagine there will be much of a return on any of them.
He's not old there will be a taker maybe a knock down price though

Innit, no return. Unless someone is very very very silly. Or he miraculously turns into a cross between Raheem Stirling and Kevin De Bruyne and his value sky rockets.

I can dream
Enough already...no more trying to invent a position to which this travesty of a signing will be of use to us...wide right,wide left,wing half,no 10,false 9.....no more please....

....I’ve seen signs of ability (the pass that put Kean in on goal was outstanding). I think it’s his attitude that concerns me most as he never gives the impression a game of football matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.