2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s done nowt tonight apart from let fodden waltz of for their goal.
Even that break then I was thinking go on then this is your thing, take the ball up into their box, he had Doucoure on the overlap and and he decided to check his break when there was acres of space in front of him.

Brands should be sacked for this boy alone
Not sure about sacking Brands for signing him as I believe that Silva was also involved in the decision. Agree he is awful and I refuse to accept that we could not have found a player in the championship even, who could do better than this fella. His overall positional sense and movemernt of the ball is non existent.

Thought he did well. One of the few who can hold the ball up & started quite a few attacks as well as covering the right back.

Thought he showed composure and a few tricks to come out of tight situations but still keep the ball. Played okay and by no means the worst tonight

Every time he gets to the middle of the field he does good things and every time he tries to play like a true winger and beat a man to whip in a cross he's terrible. It feels like the problem is pretty easy to figure out. I don't know that he's even a good player if we use him correctly, but we could at least try.

Status
Not open for further replies.