2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iwobi. Hdufufufufucyseeyetshfugoyoh9gjdhxhxufufufychdhdycystsydhtshdydudycudufufududufycydhdhdydhdydhdydydhdydydudyfy......gshdydududydudydufuuùuuuuuùuuuu.

He's better centrally - Arsenal fans said the same.

Time to drop the invisible man and get Iwobi central - Bernard back out wide until Janaury then go out and get Wilf in

we cant sign good players in January, our only sniff is before the season when we havnt had a chance to show how awful we are

A proper footballer. Pace, power, work rate and actual footballing quality. His choice and weight of pass is almost always spot on. Well happy with him, and he'll only get better.

I'm surprised Arsenal let him go. He was settled and at a good age. Very impressed with him so far.

I'm surprised Arsenal let him go. He was settled and at a good age. Very impressed with him so far.
You can really see hes come through at arsenal as well. I suppose they've got Nelson and Pepe coming in who do a similar thing to Iwobi so if the right offer came in, it probably made sense. I'm just surprised he wanted to come, shows a good attitude that hes not willing to sit on the bench at a bigger club and instead wants to try his hand at a level below.

You can really see hes come through at arsenal as well. I suppose they've got Nelson and Pepe coming in who do a similar thing to Iwobi so if the right offer came in, it probably made sense. I'm just surprised he wanted to come, shows a good attitude that hes not willing to sit on the bench at a bigger club and instead wants to try his hand at a level below.

Maybe I'm mental but if I were Arsenal I'd rather sell Ozil than Iwobi. I'm not a fan of Ozil's attitude and workrate. Topped off by a big wage and diminished resale value.

Would be interested to hear any Arsenal fans or casual watcher's view on that.

Back to Iwobi though. I do like how he gets his head up as soon as he gets the ball and his desire to attempt passes in to the box. Refreshing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.