2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's a five a side footballer. One of those that will probably look great in training but has next to no ability in an actual game.

We need to get rid before his stock truly plummets or we're stuck with him like Bolasie.

I reckon Tosun is off to Turkey finally.

I predict Iwobi and ideally 1 more with cash for Zaha.

Hows Zaha been doing @Alan Whittle downed tools at the start of the season, has he improved?
He has been inconsistent. He never actually downed tools but was ineffective in a number of games.Of late, in our horrendous run, he has shone in the games against better opposition. Will be off to Germany / Spain now I think

I reckon Tosun is off to Turkey finally.

I predict Iwobi and ideally 1 more with cash for Zaha.

Hows Zaha been doing @Alan Whittle downed tools at the start of the season, has he improved?

Why on earth would anybody buy Iwobi off us?

Hes the worst player in the league, Andros Townsend is 5 times the player.

Zaha was Silvas little pet project, we wont be going back in again, the fact that Brands walked away at 52m tells you he wasn't really keen.

He has been inconsistent. He never actually downed tools but was ineffective in a number of games.Of late, in our horrendous run, he has shone in the games against better opposition. Will be off to Germany / Spain now I think
He is another year older now as well.
From a Palace point of view I think last season was the time to sell , he hasn't contributed as much to your season as maybe was expected and I think his price will be well down by now.

He is another year older now as well.
From a Palace point of view I think last season was the time to sell , he hasn't contributed as much to your season as maybe was expected and I think his price will be well down by now.
It may be down from the club’s valuation of last year but probably not much down on what we would have actually got if we sold last year. If I said my Ford Focus was worth £1m I’m pretty sure no one would buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.