Confirmed Signing Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
*shrug*

Hopefully he turns out to be one of those 'pieces of the jigsaw' signings and suits our system/style more than Arsenal's.
577_300x300_Front_Color-White.jpg

am unsure about it personally

Per the guy who Tweeted this:

Iwobi is a ball progressive machine, with fantastic spatial awareness and ball reception. Physical qualities, and underrated creative ability. A player who can progress the ball consistently in the final 3rd and find players inside the box......Volume is all he is lacking

Who knows

Arsenal have had a tremendous window. Imagine signing Tierney for 25M and selling Iwobi for 35 rising to 40. That Raul guy at Arsenal looks like a real DOF!

So another arsenal season ticket holders review

"Guy can do everything, if you can sort out his final pass and finishing, wont be many better wingers in the league"

Love the way people throw that final pass and finishing thing in like its not that much to get. Its huge and what seperates very good players from average/decent ish players.

Per the guy who Tweeted this:

Iwobi is a ball progressive machine, with fantastic spatial awareness and ball reception. Physical qualities, and underrated creative ability. A player who can progress the ball consistently in the final 3rd and find players inside the box......Volume is all he is lacking

Who knows
I'm getting horrible vietnam style flashbacks to Roberto's press conferences now

Weirdly enough, after my initial hesitation I do think Iwobi will be a good addition to the squad and at a good age
The price is a bit eye catching though, on the same day we get rid of Besic and get the Lukaku sell on money we can knock some money off the Iwobi price
Roll on the season

Status
Not open for further replies.