Confirmed Signing Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting article this and worth a read. Played his best football on the left of a front 3, as he’s likely to do here. The jist is he may not be great and finishing things himself, but he’s a creative player who the other two of the front 3 will benefit hugely from having him in the team.

Could be great news for Kean and Richarlison! Looking forward to seeing this front 3 on the pitch together.

I’d put him in for Iceland right now. Don’t think he’s been much use these first 2 games.
Why not in for Richarlison? He has been crap as well, yesterday Iceland put 2 on a plate for him and he blew them.

Saying that I really want to see Iwobi start myself, but not sure Marco should change a winning side.

Why not in for Richarlison? He has been crap as well, yesterday Iceland put 2 on a plate for him and he blew them.

Saying that I really want to see Iwobi start myself, but not sure Marco should change a winning side.

True, I am keen to see him in that 10 role given his assists is all. Either way, I’d like to see him come in for one of those two, would show that you need to perform to stay in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.