Alan Stubbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moomin

Player Valuation: £90m
Controversial to some, but being a fellow Kirkby lad I could support him.

He has took a risk and gone upto Scotland to learn his trade and done a wonderful job. Hibs play some good stuff and now have a trophy to show for it against a financial super power of Rangers.

A true blue who is born local to us and would bleed for us. Compared to the mercenary types of Emery I'd have Stubbs before him.

Potential to be the English Ferguson.

He has took a risk and gone upto Scotland to learn his trade and done a wonderful job. Hibs play some good stuff and now have a trophy to show for it against a financial super power of Rangers.

A true blue who is born local to us and would bleed for us. Compared to the mercenary types of Emery I'd have Stubbs before him.

No

Before people dismiss this you have to consider that he's a proven winner now and would also bring Rooney back. Evertonian too.

But obviously he isn't foreign and eccentric enough so he won't curry favour with all your continental football obsessing quilts.

Status
Not open for further replies.