AGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst our revenue remains around £200m though that only allows USM and it's myriad of companies to put in a £60m. Given that USM are already paying £17.6m for the training ground and the likes of Megafon are already sponsoring us it leaves us with very little wiggle room.

Very little wiggle room ?
You're having a laugh aren't you.

Even if the 30 million is recognised as a single payment, based on your own numbers, thats 48 million, well under 60 million.

But, if it's recognised, for FFP purposes in the accounts ( and I don't know how it'll work ), across the lifetime of the project from PP being granted to build completion, then it'd be about 10 million a year, which would leave plenty of wiggle room.

Also, just as a reminder of the utter bollocks you typed earlier, with the important stuff in bold ...

We can be sponsored by a company part owned by Moshiri but it will raise a flag with UEFA who will investigate the deal. They will look to see if other Clubs have secured similar deals and if our deals represents fair value. If not they can disregard part or all of the deal from FFP calculations.

So, there were no ifs and buts with you, you were certain that UEFA will investigate, but as soon as someone points out your mistake, you ignore it and try to wiggle out of it some other way.

You're massively out of your depth pal, and smell like you're full of something pretty unpleasant, so I'll bid you good evening.

PS

You're amusing mate, a bit Esk / Watched Toffee lite, but I hope you stick around, it's always good to have someone thinking out of the box.

I lied the other day about the amusing bit.

Last edited:
She didn’t take their money, and her saying we’d ideally prefer a new partner in the future doesn’t affect the current deal.

I don’t get the hate for her tbh.
She did take their money. And preferring a new partner is just poor business judgement when you deal with clients.

Who hates her?

She did take their money. And preferring a new partner is just poor business judgement when you deal with clients.

Who hates her?
Elstone did the deal with Sportspesa not Denise. Her commenting about future potential partners given the USM tie in, is hardly news ffs.

As for the hate, your comments about her e.g. chugger, are somewhat disparaging, to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.