Agents..............which player has which agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
I've often wondered if our players tend to come from one, or many agencies and how much those agencies recommend or influence our transfer dealings.

Who knows what agent each first team player has because these parasites can make or break clubs, they unduly tax each transfer with their commissions yet they remain in the shadows unaffected by their shenanigans. Once a player is installed with a new club the same blood sucker gets his monthly percentage. Managers get sacked if they can't sign the right players, clubs get relegated yet the parasites live on because no one knows who they are, can we find out.

I've often wondered if our players tend to come from one, or many agencies and how much those agencies recommend or influence our transfer dealings.

Who knows what agent each first team player has because these parasites can make or break clubs, they unduly tax each transfer with their commissions yet they remain in the shadows unaffected by their shenanigans. Once a player is installed with a new club the same blood sucker gets his monthly percentage. Managers get sacked if they can't sign the right players, clubs get relegated yet the parasites live on because no one knows who they are, can we find out.

Yes, name me a player and I will tell you his Agents name.

tumblr_n9gebvNhnI1rawb5do1_500.gif

Definitely worth looking into. Think it will make some of the ones that were linked, then get improved deals with their current club a bit more transparent.

Lukaku and Mirallas used to share an Agent also.

Which might explain the link we had to Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/christophe-henrotay/beraterfirma/berater/3083

Once an Agent gets a client to a new club you do normally find them trying to push other players that clubs way, if they havent been dicks round the table.

That fullback we wierdly singed who we loaned out and had spent his entire career injured at teams was a Riaola client as well

Status
Not open for further replies.