After How Many Appearences To We Slag Our Home Grown Players Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillLovesRoo

Player Valuation: £6m
A quick check on wiki and i see Tom Davies has reached 36 appearences for the club, is that the amount you can then start to hurl abuse at them?

I saw so much garbage written and said about Davies on Sunday after a poor opening 20 minutes, he picked himself up, never hid and ended the game one of our better players, yet now Baningime is the new shiny youth prospect im looking forward to him reaching the appearence milestone so we can have a pop at him.

Lucky for someone like James Vaughan who was injured so much he musnt of reached the appearence quota to receive the abuse "evertonians" seem to give to there home grown kids, although Victor Anichebe managed it.

Tony Hibbert
Leon Osman
Ross Barkley
Jack Rodwell

Have all received the same angry heads yelling at them when they reach around the 30 game barrier.

Infact i think jonjoe Kenny might set a new record, whats he played 5 games?

A bit confused... I think the lad looked rattled and needed pulling because he's in a struggling team and he's making the wrong decisions.

Nobody was really denying the lad has quality and potential, but he's still a kid.

A quick check on wiki and i see Tom Davies has reached 36 appearences for the club, is that the amount you can then start to hurl abuse at them?

I saw so much garbage written and said about Davies on Sunday after a poor opening 20 minutes, he picked himself up, never hid and ended the game one of our better players, yet now Baningime is the new shiny youth prospect im looking forward to him reaching the appearence milestone so we can have a pop at him.

Lucky for someone like James Vaughan who was injured so much he musnt of reached the appearence quota to receive the abuse "evertonians" seem to give to there home grown kids, although Victor Anichebe managed it.

Tony Hibbert
Leon Osman
Ross Barkley
Jack Rodwell

Have all received the same angry heads yelling at them when they reach around the 30 game barrier.

Infact i think jonjoe Kenny might set a new record, whats he played 5 games?

Clickbait.

The "hurlings of abuse" to our young players is literally a myth made up by fans who spend too much time on the internet and not enough time at the game.

Oh and funny no-one complains about what's said about Ashley Williams isn't it?

The one that's genuinely true is Barkley.

The others... haven't seen it. Especially not Rodwell; that lad got every free pass in the book while here.

And re: Kenny - lad's not shown anything consistently even decent, can't really defend well, not pacy enough and not a good enough cross going forward, scored an own goal and looks more scared than a dear in the headlights (hey, remember when Heitinga was singled out as a faux hard man and a big fake for the 1 challenge he didn't two-foot someone in?), yet he's potentially great.

K den.

Status
Not open for further replies.