Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was probably our strongest team we can field hopefully now we basically have our automatic starting 11 unless form/injuries interfere we can go on a nice little run like when Richarlison moved to the right and Bernard on the left and we instantly looked better.

Right about the team, no hope for Ibamin to be available.

Not worried about gbamin as Delph looks the business to me. Not quite gana standard but very few are.
We look good going forward atm. Need to tighten up again at the back. Great to see so many creative options from the bench. This is very winnable. 3-1 blues.

Looks like we are getting better... Gomes still not in form, need him stepping up.
Coleman looked bad vs Wolves, if needed, Sidibe is nice backup option.
Everything else the same, and we could became a real threat!

Want to see 11 warriors on the field, giving everything they have for the win. Away win is a must, and this win could lift spirit very high. Team can be the same as vs Wolves, think Gomes and Kean could shine

I'm quite confident all of a sudden so watch it be a drab matcho_O

But nah, they are a good side but I feel that if we play our game, there's no reason why we shouldn't win by a couple of goals. Need to sort out this away form.

Our record there isn't too great like and we seem to leak goals against them like nobody's business.

Appreciate it's still two weeks away, but wouldn't be suprised if it's the same XI that started against Wolves barring injuries.

Have a feeling this may end 2-2,the worst thing we seem to do here most times recently is actually go 2 goals ahead as we never hold on in the league,but hopefully we may sneak it,but sticking to the draw

Status
Not open for further replies.