Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Souness on why DCL might be playing......"2nd guessing here but maybe Kean got up to something while away with the Italy U21 squad"....he just has to doesn't he? Can't help himself.
won't be long before he slips and says the n word on TV soon, He already makes it obvious.

Solanke's first start. Ex-Liverpool player. Still hasn't scored for them... Current Liverpool player in Wilson in midfield.

:)
At least Ibe is only on the bench;)

This should be interesting. They are playing with 3 proper strikers up front with very attack minded Harry Wilson in behind. I can't see much in the way of defensive duties from them this afternoon. I can see us playing quite deep which is why I think he has gone for DCL to work their back line.

As much as I rate him, I'm surprised to see Lewis Cook starting for them. He hasn't even had any minutes from the bench since suffering a serious knee injury last Autumn, and is bound to be off the pace. Hopefully he will allow Siggy to find the space to orchestrate our counter attacks.

You cannot help but think that Silva is a proper bell end at times tbh. I cannot imagine any other premier league Manager playing non scoring donkey DCL ahead of Moise Kean. It is no coincidence that the goals started coming when he was benched. Bournemouth will be absolutely terrified of our 11 goals in 3 seasons merchant ffs.

Got to win this today. Even though Bournemouth are decent, we have the quality to beat them and should be beating them home or away.

COYB's

Status
Not open for further replies.