Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All teams including city are getting beat. It's not the end of the world regarding hopes for the season. It just hurts more cause we never ever win this games that place us. Every one of them. must be a dozen to twenty of them since Moyes.

All teams including city are getting beat. It's not the end of the world regarding hopes for the season. It just hurts more cause we never ever win this games that place us. Every one of them. must be a dozen to twenty of them since Moyes.
Hopes for the season? PLEASE don,t place Everton in the same breath as City!

Another supporter who is decades behind me in football knowledge! Will remember this reply and I TOLD YOU SO will come in five years from now when LAMPS has achieved more than Silva in this time. ( he,s starting already with YOUNG KIDS being thrown in and scoring ) AND I never indicated a choice between Chelsea and Everton. Should have got him before Chelsea came a calling.
If Football knowledge was based on the number of years being a supporter then it'd be you managing Everton or Chelsea and not those two youngfellas

I get all the calls to start Kean rather than DCL, but he's come on as substitute in the last couple of games (i.e. fresh against a tiring opposition) and hasn't managed to hit the target. Wait until he's ready to be a starter and then we'll see what he can bring to the party.

Pickford - 6
Coleman - 5
Keane - 3
Mina - 6
Digne - 6
Schneiderlin - 5
Delph - 6
Richarlison - 6
Gylfi - 6
Iwobi - 6
DCL - 6

Kean - 5
Walcott - 5
Bernard - 6

Silva - 4

Sorry mate. I hope you supported them before the dosh. Welcome to the forum.
Possibly watched and supporrted Everton FIVE DECADES before you were born! It was a certain Board member at Everton that declined THE SAND PEOPLES offer and then they pumped it into Maine Road. Maybe jealously ! comes to mind but another mistake the board made in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.