Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected that today. The idea we were going to win and go third something I thought we'd be bound to capitulate upon. It's been going on for years there's an acceptance of mediocrity from the club from top to bottom. Especially away our players don't look hungry enough, we lack leaders, we lack a spine and an ability to come back from set backs. We have a set of players who seem to think they are better than they are and don't scrap for wins. We don't make enough chances and aren't clinical enough away from home to take them. If they aren't arsed about winning away then why should we be? It's like groundhog day every time we go away from home and to be honest I am at a loss to know how we change it.

Who needs Marcel Brands when your available mate...
And thanks mate for your responsible quote! You seem one of the brighter sparks on here. Told Big Sam in the email he could have got Dzecko for as little as 20 million. Hell of a lot less than some of the rubbish that has since been brought in to score goals.. If we had got 2 to 3 years out of him it would have been more than this lot up front now. Will wait for my call from Mr Mosh !!!!!!! for Brands job.

Bournemouth are something of a nemesis team for our lads so todays’s result was entirely expected. I didn’t watch the game...I no longer get any enjoyment from watching the team...
One thing is guaranteed : It’s going to be a loooong season, full of disappointment, entirely underwhelming, and in the end, entirely insignificant.

..Everton that.

Another supporter who is decades behind me in football knowledge! Will remember this reply and I TOLD YOU SO will come in five years from now when LAMPS has achieved more than Silva in this time. ( he,s starting already with YOUNG KIDS being thrown in and scoring ) AND I never indicated a choice between Chelsea and Everton. Should have got him before Chelsea came a calling.

Won games against the mighty Wolves and Norwich all hail the mighty Frank.

Won games against the mighty Wolves and Norwich all hail the mighty Frank.
WE! won,t beat them! AND I,ll bet you any money you like that the INEXPERIENCED Lampard and Chelsea will finish HIGHER up the table than the EXPERIENCED Silva and Everton. Please Please GET IN THE REAL WORLD. Your talking to Greengrass now!!!!!

Did Davies shag MS's missus or what?! He should've been in for Schneiderlin for that extra bite... I thought Schneiderlin was just meh today and as you say is consistently so... We need someone with serious bite and aggression but those players aren't very common anymore. So deflating
You're right there mate, Davies should have been in ahead of Schneiderlin especially after his performance for England in that very same role.
Would love us to find a Gravesen type player for that willingness to run at defences, but having said that if we can get Gomes to turn up and put in a shift regularly we already have that player.
I just hope to God that Kean gets the nod to start ahead of DCL next week, perfect game for him to do his thang.

Status
Not open for further replies.