Adrien Rabiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

He ain’t coming here

not on the wages he will want
"Decisive on the pitch, with the goal that started Juventus's comeback against Lazio, but always discussed when it comes to the transfer market. Adrien Rabiot has so far failed to sweep away all doubts about his value and, above all, about the 7 million euro net exhibition fee per season. In recent months, an offer has arrived from Everton of Carlo Ancelotti, the coach who launched him at the time of PSG, while the bianconeri have proposed him to Manchester United as a counterpart to bring Paul Pogba back to Turin."

7m euro per year at Juve works out to about £115k per week I believe. Certainly doable especially if we ship Bernard out.

"Decisive on the pitch, with the goal that started Juventus's comeback against Lazio, but always discussed when it comes to the transfer market. Adrien Rabiot has so far failed to sweep away all doubts about his value and, above all, about the 7 million euro net exhibition fee per season. In recent months, an offer has arrived from Everton of Carlo Ancelotti, the coach who launched him at the time of PSG, while the bianconeri have proposed him to Manchester United as a counterpart to bring Paul Pogba back to Turin."

7m euro per year at Juve works out to about £115k per week I believe. Certainly doable especially if we ship Bernard out.
Net
So you can nearly double the 115k

Thats net...before tax you probably looking at 200k plus..

Status
Not open for further replies.