2017/18 Ademola Lookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go for Lookman, Niasse and Vlasic with a midfield of Rooney, Gueye and Beni.
Yeah i'd go for that with possible exception of Lennon for Vlasic. Whilst he's not the greatest, in the situation we find ourselves Lennon's a good player to have in the team. Works really hard, covers well defensively and has a bit of pace for the counter. I can see why Unsworth would choose him.

Think him and Lennon are ideal players to bring on once fullbacks are already tired. Played well when he came on and would like to see more of him as he is exciting, also made a few tackles tracking back.
He looks good but in this situation Lennon is much more disciplined. If i was the manager I'd be starting Lennon and then bringing Vlassic on to replace him.

Raw pace frightens defenders, it's as simple as that. Him and Lennon made their defenders cack their pants simply by buzzing around, we were never going to cause them panic with Wayne Rooney and Sigurdsson stood stationery 40 yards from goal.

not so sure he's ready to be a regular starter just yet. In an ideal world, for this season, bring him on in the second half when we are still in the game and his injection of pace can do damage. Unfortunately this season we have been well out of the game by the time he comes on. I like him, he will be a good prem player, hopefully he'll stay with us and give us many years of boss service

Better off playing this lad than Siggy or Rooney on the wing. We're crap anyway, give him a run of games and see what he can do

Poor lads not suited to the football we’re having to play in order to grind out points at fellow relegation candidates.

Plonk him in arsenal squad and I bet he’d instantly look boss

Felt sorry for him today, was fighting defensively and trying his best to do something with such poor and limited service.

Still think he should start next game, we just need to get the ball to him on the ground and have Sigurdsson playing the ball to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.