Actually Can Not Believe How Rubbish We Are

Status
Not open for further replies.
What frustrates me the most with this era of supporting us is how cowardly we are in so many different areas.

The manager - Cautious approach to loads of games, starts DCL to try and hold the ball up as best he can and won't risk starting Kean. Why not start Kean or bring him on earlier?

The players - why won't they shoot more often?

We're so boring to watch, epitomised by the likes of Schneiderlin who shirks any opportunity to try something risky and plays the safe option every time.

If we went out and had a proper go it would be far easier to take when it doesn't come off. But losing 3-1 and rarely taking a risk is hard to stomach.

I fear for us.. this squad is so weak, we do not have suitable cover for most positions ..

we are a couple of injuries away from disaster , what if mina and digne pick knocks up.. we don't have any cover whatsoever

The only way things will change is if the fans stay away.

Moshiri will crap himself if attendances drop when we are in the process of a new stadium.

I know how difficult it is to do it but I feel its the only way to let our board know we are fed up with the cowardly way the club is/performs these days.

Sadly our away following is second to none however im convinced this era will eventually turn a few away fans off - who is stupid enough to keep following us away from home if we never win outside of the absolute fanatics? - anyone with kids/job that involves prep on a weekend will definitely start thinking twice for away games involving hours of travel etc. If they know their reward is these garbage performances away game in away game out.

I’m seriously getting peed off with “keeping the faith” with us. Another weekend and whole week ruined. I used to hate the international break during seasons. I relish them now so I know I won’t be pizzled off.

And this winning mentality needs to be instilled in to the squad by the manager himself..

As it is we have a wet lettuce in charge who is notorious for his sides going on massive slumps of form in which he is unable to instil the confidence to make the team improve.

The best bit of form we have shown under him is when we'd had a 17 day mid season holiday, when we really should have been playing fa Cup games, and the subsequent 8 or 9 complete dead rubber matches.

I'd love a manager that demands desire, commitment and a win at all costs mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.