Achievement Better Than The Performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I've come to expect below average performances in big games from us, it was the same story against United's kids

Scared of losing, never did enough to win it. As soon as that Saha header flew over I turned to my mate and said "I think that's the chance."
Not fair to go for em too much over the perf though. Up against Drogba, Anelka, Malouda, Lampard and Essien it's understandable not to want to take a risk. Don't think Ossie or Tim did enough today particularly but those saying we lack a captain must've missed Neville's last-ditch tackles.
Still think DM has assembled a core of quality and adding Jags, Yak and Art (how would Chel do without Lampard, Drogba and Terry) will see us come back strongly next year.
GUTTED but proud to have made it to Wembley and convinced we'll be back.

What acheivement? :oops::oops: Were not Boro happy to get to the final, that was just gutless

At the start of the season I never thought we would be going to the FA Cup Final.

The fact that we got there, for me was fantastic.

However, once getting there I wanted so much more than what we got.

I feel sad and empty after that. We are capable of more, even against Chelsea quality.

Never thought we would get to a Cup Final this season, so was very happy we reached one, dissappointed we didn't win, thought we could of done a ot more. But very proud of the boys, finishing 5th and being in a Cup Final was a good season. Might of been alot different if we had Arteta, Yak and Jag in the team...

One of them isnt it - we didnt play well but we've had a generally ace season and should kick on from here.

Well done Chelsea, gutted but they were the better team.

One of them isnt it - we didnt play well but we've had a generally ace season and should kick on from here.

Well done Chelsea, gutted but they were the better team.

Yup, it's painful, but they deserved to win.

We've had an excellent season.

COYB

We should have lost by 3-1. Better team wins today, no complain.

If we were to lose in FA cup, there's no better game than losing it in the final. Loser earns a million quid!!!!

An absolutely remarkable season and acheivement to be honest i couldnt be prouder, we stood toe to toe today and given injuries, finances etc we are the best team.

I was thinking after game that if we one a trophy after lashing 300million in to a team and parachuting the best manager in the world for the last ten games of the season, i wouldnt help but feel the win would be tainted.

Thats not sour grapes Chelsea were the better team on the day and fair play to them, but as far as im concerend we're the best team and best club in England regardless of a pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.